Sunday 19 September 2021

Moon Song


 Well,here it is "Moon Song".I am really pleased with this card.I coloured with Distress Inks on "Tim Holtz" Distress Water Colour Card.You can click to get a better view.I am sending this card to a friend who has had an accident.She loves cats.Inside,is stamped a lil cat by a fish tank with the sentiment,thinking of you.Hope you are all ok.The scaffolding is still HERE  Grrrrrrrr.Work all finished and I am happy with it.Next is indoor decorating and garden to do.Hugs

7 comments:

  1. Hi Lee, this is a gorgeous card and you are right to be pleased with it.
    As for jobs on the house it never seems to end does it, happy days.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cute image and great colouring.Good luck with the decorating
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a lovely card and great colouring your friend will love it. My outside work is done and now the inside is also clean and dust free for a few days as well haha. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic Lee and I love it the colours are fantastic a super, super make
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super card Lee, a fabulous image and you have coloured it beautifully - I'm sure this will cheer your friend up.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous fun card Lee and love your colouring with distress inks, never tried that..hope you don't wait too long for scaffolding to go and then show us a picture..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lee I just had to pop by and thank you once again for such loyal support of my blog, I am a bit low at the moment and think I am losing my mojo so all the lovely comments really help boost my moral, take care
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

 Hi Happy Saturday all.Just a lil bit of crochet to show you.The start of one of my stash busting giant granny square blankets.I am learning...