Saturday 1 April 2023


 Hi Happy Saturday all.Just a lil bit of crochet to show you.The start of one of my stash busting giant granny square blankets.I am learning how to upload my photos on here.I have loads on my phone but cant put then on here.So they are on my facebook photos I am Ronni Mog on FB if anybody wants to have a look.You are more than welcome to if you are on FB.

Phew,I have done a bit of different crochet but as I say,it's on my phone lol.

So how are you all.I do hope you are all in good health and if not then I am sending huge hugs.I do know a couple who have had other more sad things happen too.

I am still walking Basil although today I have a day off,so am going up to the Craft Market.

The weather has been dire,rain rain rain rain and yes rain.

Also we have water coming in to our rather old Conservatory and need to get it fixed pronto its the flashing which needs to be replaced,oh joy.

Well,that's me.Happy Weekend.xxx

EDIT.Thank you all for your lovely comments,means a lot.What I forgot to say is that Glyn usually puts the pics on here for me from my camera.xx

6 comments:

  1. Have just sent you a friends request on FB carols cards.Yes rain rain and more rain here too! Love the crotchet square-my crotcheting has come to a big stop
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy spring to you Lee (and Glyn) we have had all the rain as well and hope for a few more dryer days this month.Also, for it to warm up a little. Nice to see your stash busting crochet, you have made a good start with those nice colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lee, It's good to catch up with you again. Your crochet blanket looks good, I hope you manage to upload your photos. I sometimes upload some from my phone, but mostly from my camera. It's a bit drizzly here in Lincolnshire today, all week it's been intermittent rain... you daren't go out without a coat. I'm mostly knitting at the moment, as I'm taking part in a KAL Scarf (knit-a-long) for Lent. I've put a quick photo on my blog. Apart from that I've been reading through my pile of library books that all came at once! Take care, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to see a post from you Lee, hope all is good with you. It's done nothing but rain here also! I'm sick of muddy boots and muddy paws but heigh ho, joys of having a dog! Let's hope for some more spring like weather now that April's here! Your crochet looks lovely btw.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see you 'out and about' Lee and see what you've been up to. So long since did any crocket, yo9u make me want to hunt down my hook and some wool.

    Our weather is just the same, know we need rain but a but of sunshine as well be be so welcome.

    B c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lee, so sorry it has taken me so long to gwet to you but I was having pc problems and then I couldn't comment on certain blogs, anyways, I hope now its sorted. Love the blanket square, will look so pretty I'm sure.
    Happy Easter.xx

    ReplyDelete

 Hi Happy Saturday all.Just a lil bit of crochet to show you.The start of one of my stash busting giant granny square blankets.I am learning...