Tuesday 23 November 2021

News


 Hello,before I write this post,I just want to say I am sorry if it offends anyone,as I know this blog is predominantly a craft blog and I don't tend to write too much about private life.But I don't know why I want to share this but I do.

New Years Day 2009,my beloved brother was murdered and like thousands of others who have had tragedy in their lives,it had the biggest impact on mine and still does.The reason why I am writing this,is because I have just had a phone call today to tell me,his murderer has had his Parole Application Denied for the forseeable future.I had been dreading the day,so was a relief to hear this.

Anyway,that's enough of that.Hope to post a card or something soon,and hope you are all ok.xx

11 comments:

  1. Awww so sorry to hear about your Brother but you must be so relieved to hear the parole denied,not that it makes your loss any the easier but at least justice is done!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is your blog and you can post anything you want and I am so sorry for your heartbreaking and tragic loss Lee, but so pleased parole was denied,good to know there is justice somewhere in the world...take care..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lee such a tragedy in your life and today will be a relief that parole is denied…sending a hug….take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry for your loss, Lee, and in such dreadful circumstances. I hope the latest news comes as some relief to you. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is very good news for you Lee, a lovely Christmas gift! Thank you for sharing it.It reminded me of how long we have known ? each other! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The best news for you and the family Lee, I know how dreadful it has been for you over the years and my heart goes out to you all, but this is just great news.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Lee it is your blog you can post anything I am so sorry about the loss of your brother but I am ecstatic that the Parole was turned down I hope it stays that way, anyone who takes another persons life should be locked up for their life, sending big hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry to hear what happened to your brother Lee, great news that the parole was rightly refused, you must be very relieved.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lee, sending you lots of hugs and good vibes. So sorry about your brother, what a terrible, traumatic time that must have been for you all.It must be such a relief to know that the parole was denied. Some people just do not deserve to be out in society.
    Take care xxx

    ReplyDelete

 Hi Happy Saturday all.Just a lil bit of crochet to show you.The start of one of my stash busting giant granny square blankets.I am learning...