Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Happy Saturday all.Just a lil bit of crochet to show you.The start of one of my stash busting giant granny square blankets.I am learning...
-
Hi Happy Saturday all.Just a lil bit of crochet to show you.The start of one of my stash busting giant granny square blankets.I am learning...
-
Hello,yes I am a bad blogger.but to be honest I am not good in the heat and have found my energy levels really low and have struggled to d...
-
Hi,I have been making quite a few cards with this stamp.Same as the other one,I cut out the image and put it on foam pads,then matted onto ...
That looks fabulous Lee, liking the soft muted colours.
ReplyDeleteB x
These are stunning Lee, good to have a very talented friend lol xx
ReplyDeleteThay look brilliant what a nice friend
ReplyDeleteCarol x
What a nice job she has done for you Lee, lovely. Xx
ReplyDeleteIt looks lovely Lee, you have a very clever friend.
ReplyDeletePauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Lee that looks amazing...and I think its lovely that we re-cylce/upcycle things
ReplyDeleteAnne
Hello Lee, it's so long since we had a catch up, I hope life is treating you well.
ReplyDeleteThis looks fabulous, you have a very clever friend xx
Oh how I wish I could do something as beautiful as this Lee it looks amazing I admire people who can upcycle and bring life back to something that otherwise might end up in the skip or charity shop, I love it
ReplyDeletehugs
lorraine x
How beautiful Lee, what a great job she did on your drawers and love the flowers and cats, so pretty..
ReplyDeleteLuv CHRISSYxx