Saturday 27 November 2021

Another


 Hello,Happy Saturday and do hope you are all safe and well.The weather is absolutely awful here very High Winds and heavy sleet and rain.No doubt it may be far worse where you are so I do hope you are all ok.I took ages doing this card and made sure I didn't rush it.I am still not happy with it at all,that's why I gave up card making,I 'm not very good at it.No I don't expect you to rush in and say,Oh Lee it's brilliant,be honest,it's not my forte but I do try.I have learnt many more techniques,it's the layouts and dealing with a lot of white space I struggle with.I gave away a lot of my paper pads so do not have any now or any Christmas stuff,so am limited.Anyway,click on the pic and have a look.By the way the stamps were in theSimply Cards and Paper Craft mag,which I have not bought for years and years.xx

6 comments:

  1. I think you have made a good job with this scene, I like your stars and santa on his sleigh, very windy here but no snow, we are to the west though xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks a perfect CAS scene to me -very strong winds and heavy rain all night and all day here too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love CAS designs Lee so to me its perfect. A gorgeous card.
    Yes we all got a good thumping from the wind and rain over the last day or so, still abit nasty out there, I am stopping indoors.Take care.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lee we had the same storm it was horrendous, and being on the top floor of the flats it was quite frightening, it is now very clam again which is good, lol, Lee you are so like me a few years ago I went through a bad patch and gave up crafting the amount of stuff I gave away was mind blowing, fortunately I had so much that I still had quite a big stock when I took up making cards again, making scenes is not my forte either I do admire crafters who excel at it and I give you a gold star for trying and succeeding, your scene is gorgeous and very frosty looking, I am not just saying that but I look at each card through my eyes and I say what I see, I love Deer and Robins at Christmas so this one appeals to me so much, you carry on doing what you are doing I think it is FAB
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Lee, you have created a lovely scene - I think we are all our own worst critics!
    Not much of a storm here, the snow didn't even cover the grass and the only damage was our bird table that was blown over. I suppose we should be grateful but I would love to have some decent snow, our youngest dog hasn't seen any yet and I just know he would love it.
    Take care.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lee, this is a sweet card and a lovely snow scene,. I think sometimes we are our own worst critics. I know I can struggle with CAS cards and that 'white space'. Have you checked out any sketch challenges. I find it helps to see all the different styles people make from one starting sketch. Freshly Made Sketches is a good one.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

 Hi Happy Saturday all.Just a lil bit of crochet to show you.The start of one of my stash busting giant granny square blankets.I am learning...