Monday 6 December 2021

Hedgie Christmas.


 Hi,I have actually got a DAY OFF today.I have only just sat down,I'm sure many of you know that feeling.So,here is another gorgeous Hedgie Christmas.I am really enjoying using these Christmas Stamps,being a person who has struggled on the aproach and through Chrismas and New Year for many years,I am finally beginning to enjoy it.I have coloured and cut out images.Had a go at embossing the Merry Christmas straight onto card blank,it's sorta ok!! Happy Monday everybody.xx

7 comments:

  1. This is another lovely card with the Hedgies Lee, your embossing looks good,well done, hope to see more lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's another adorable Hedgie card Lee. Enjoy the rest of your day off, hopefully your weather is not as miserable as here in the Fens.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Lee, hedgies are so cute and your embossing looks OK from here! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The recipients are going to love your cards. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. These little guy made me smile.
    GORgeous embossing too.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super card Lee, cute hedgies - I would say your card is more than 'sorta OK', your words not mine, it is adorable.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cute little hedgies Lee..lovely card

    Anne

    ReplyDelete

 Hi Happy Saturday all.Just a lil bit of crochet to show you.The start of one of my stash busting giant granny square blankets.I am learning...