Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Happy Saturday all.Just a lil bit of crochet to show you.The start of one of my stash busting giant granny square blankets.I am learning...
-
Hi Happy Saturday all.Just a lil bit of crochet to show you.The start of one of my stash busting giant granny square blankets.I am learning...
-
Hello,yes I am a bad blogger.but to be honest I am not good in the heat and have found my energy levels really low and have struggled to d...
-
Hi Happy Friday.Just to let you know.I have not stopped blogging just like many others life gets in the way.I have Sciatica,that's why ...
This is so lovely Lee, you nailed these cowls and I am sure your friends will be glad of too.
ReplyDeleteI have made a few but sending to the shelter in the hope some poor soul can use. BTW I love the flowers you made.xx
Aww thanks Janette.Hope you are doing ok.Thinking of you hun.xx
Delete