Wednesday 26 January 2022

Daisy B Card


 Hi,I'm still on cloud 9 from my fabulous Birthday.I was all ready for a quiet day crafting.Then my best friend came and said she was taking me out to my most fav place for the afternoon,well didn't have to ask me twice.Had a brilliant time,lots of laughs,cake and new boots,slippers,and a top.There is an Outlet shoe shop and clothes shop on the way,so we thought why not.Can't wait to show you my boots,they are not the norm,but them neither am I !! My card is a new stamp from Daisy B,I also have the Spanials,Labrador,Boot Prints and Muddy Boots.This is to send to a very talented card maker,many of you will know her.Kath All That Glitters.She is so talented,I am in awe of her creations.Happy Day xx

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous image and card. Pleased you had a great birthday Ginny♥
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. another teat going out lol, a lovely background for your doggie, Tilly xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lee, so glad your birthday was brilliant flower.
    I am in love with your wonderful card what a stunning image, may have to have a look at them.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! The birthday celebrations continue- long may it last!
    Looking forward to seeing the boots!
    Beautiful card today- what a lovely stamp, he looks such a happy boy!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and image.Sounds like you had a brilliant day
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super card Lee, a gorgeous image.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete

 Hi Happy Saturday all.Just a lil bit of crochet to show you.The start of one of my stash busting giant granny square blankets.I am learning...