Monday 14 February 2022

Funeral


 Well,I'v just got in.Been to my dear friends funeral today.Was at church for 12.30,music was Donovan "Try and catch the wind".Great service full of Gills humour ( she was quite a rebel ) and walkded out to The Who  "My Generation",it was brilliant,felt like she was having a right laugh and dance up there.Then went to The Crematorium,same sort of music there.Then on to the pub.So all in all,I think she would have been so happy with how it went.R.I.P my dear friend.

12 comments:

  1. Thinking of you Lee, so hard to say gooodbye to a dear friend.
    hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris,it was very hard but was there to support her lovely daughters.x

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a good funeral service if there is such a thing -loved Donovan and my fave Donovan song too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes,it was.I also was a big fan of Donovan too.x

      Delete
  3. Please that you friends funeral was beautiful thinking of you
    Ginny♥
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good send off to me Lee, sorry for the loss of a good friend, they are hard to find.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi hun yes it is.She was a one off and we had such a laugh together as I am a bit like that meself.So sad at the end.xx

      Delete
  5. Sorry for the loss of your friend, Lee. It sounds like she was a fun lady, and would have loved that send off.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caroline,have been thinking of you too.xx

      Delete
  6. It sounds like a lovely service. Much love. Xx

    ReplyDelete

 Hi Happy Saturday all.Just a lil bit of crochet to show you.The start of one of my stash busting giant granny square blankets.I am learning...