Thursday 28 October 2021

HOME


 Hi,Thanks everyone.He is home but in a lot of pain difficult to walk and sit and lie.Doctor said he was lucky not to puncture anything,as he has a nasty gash all down one side.Severe bruising ( again ) but ok thank god.Doctor ringing today and may visit,depending on his work load.I am still groggy from lack of sleep,but taking dog out to blow cobwebs away.Glyn has his phone if he needs me.Oh this pic is from my back garden.Happy Thursday ( is it Thursday lol ).xxx

8 comments:

  1. Oh Lee please forgive me for missing your last post, I am so sorry to read about your recent troubles, do hope your hubby soon recovers and you take acre of yourself too honey, its always one thing after another.xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased Glynn is home, it sounds as though he has been lucky, hope you both have time to rest and recuperate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear this I hope you will make a speedy recovery and the pain will disappear. ♥
    Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear Glynn is home and sounds like a nasty fall,wishing him a speedy recovery and you take care too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lee I hope it's going ok I know how traumatic this has been for you both, you take care
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, that was nasty wasn't it..you take care of yourself as well Lee..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no, Lee. Sorry to hear this - it must have felt like forever waiting for the ambulance. Hope that Glynn is doing better now and that you have managed to catch up on some sleep.
    Is this his attempt to get out of the decorating ? ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so pleased that Glyn is back at home with you, I hope he makes a full and speedy recovery.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete

 Hi Happy Saturday all.Just a lil bit of crochet to show you.The start of one of my stash busting giant granny square blankets.I am learning...