Sunday 31 October 2021

Treat For Me


 Happy Halloween everybody.I was treated by my lovey friend Jo ( dark hair ) to Afternoon Tea at The Penventon Hotel in Redruth yesterday.Lovely surprise to be invited to her 60th lil get together.Her mum in sitting down,93 years young and her friend another Jo,she has known forever,oh and me of course,in me posh shirt which comes out on the very rare occassion I go anywhere lol.They were getting ready for the Halloween Party,so all the staff were dressed up and the room decorated,a bit scary but oh so nice.The food was amazing and the staff were lovely.Happy Sunday,the weather here is like many places,very very windy and heavy showers.Take care all.Huggles

6 comments:

  1. Great photo and hope you enjoyed your after-noon tea.Weather same here too!!!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that looks lovely, Lee. I like your "posh shirt".
    It's so nice to get out and about again.
    Happy Halloween. I do feel sorry for any trick or treaters out tonight - it's torrential rain here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice to share a birthday treat with friends, you look lovely and Mum does not look 93 lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks lovely what a nice birthday treat for your friends
    Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely day you had Lee and you look lovely in your posh shirt, I have a posh shirt too and get told to wear it more often instead of paint splattered old t shirts..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super photograph Lee, it sounds like you all had a lovely time.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete

 Hi Happy Saturday all.Just a lil bit of crochet to show you.The start of one of my stash busting giant granny square blankets.I am learning...