Saturday 11 December 2021

Christmas Moggy


 Hi,oops I'm late and rushing to take Basil out sooo.As you can see another card.Cut out images  and made a scene,dopey me forgot to put me Robins on,so will do another one similar.Happy Saturday.I have not bought one present yet,having no family I usually just buy a few for friends children,but my brain is in a fog and can't think straight.Oh well it will get sorted no doubt,but with my anxiety I don't like getting the bus into Truro and haven't been for years.Also people have been having problems with Delivery drivers from certain companies,and their parcels getting put in all sorts of odd places or wrong address in the village.Oh we do have fun here.xxx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Lee I love this fabulous card that kitty image made me smile, love how you have stamped the foliage at the top a wonderful festive card. I know what you mean about shopping at this time of year I hate to go anywhere that is crowded, I certainly could never get on a bus so most of my shopping is done online, although we have had problems with delivery drivers, is there any hope for us Lee,
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely Christmas scene! that tells a story. LOve your colours and design. I'm sure thinks will sort our Lee.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. a lovely scene even with your robin, the fir tree branches set it all off xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely card. And the cat looks to be the same shape as my Mog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute card and little stamps.We never (fingers crossed) have had any bother with deliveries-we even take them in for 4 neighbours who work too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super card Lee, such a fun image - I hope you enjoyed your walk.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete

 Hi Happy Saturday all.Just a lil bit of crochet to show you.The start of one of my stash busting giant granny square blankets.I am learning...