Thursday 6 January 2022

Finishing off wips.


 Hi,hope you are all keeping cosy.We have had a freeeezing few days but now it's wet, wet, wet.I went for my Booster Jab yesterday,no side effects,but oh my arm does keep throbbing intermittently but a small price to pay for being fully vaccinated ay.Right onto the photo,this is a Cowl I made ages ago and not finished.I then played about making some lil ornamental flowers,found them !! so,thought why not sew them on to it,these are waiting to be sown on.I have since put a few more on (more pics to come).Decided to gift it to my friend,I know she will love it.Happy Thursday whatever you are doing.xx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Lee, this is gorgeous, such a beautiful colour and those flowers will look so pretty.
    Weather is really bitterly cold here and been snowing just a touch this morning, got all excited then it flippin disappeared, oh well can't have it all.
    Hope your arm ok soon.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleased you got your booster, I love the colour of that blue, it looks so soft and will be beautiful with the flowers on. A bit of snow here today but now intermittent rain and 2 degrees brrrrr....xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour and pattern.Raining here now but been absolutely freezing here last couple of days
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous work I love the addition of the flowers Ginny♥
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very same weather here Lee. Pleased you got your booster, as you say the sore arm is a small price to pay. A pretty snood/cowl.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Lee, I love the colour, can't wait to see it finished.Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete

 Hi Happy Saturday all.Just a lil bit of crochet to show you.The start of one of my stash busting giant granny square blankets.I am learning...