Saturday 1 January 2022

happy New Year


 Hi,just wanted to wish all my lovely blogging buddies and friends,A Very Happy New Year.I do hope sincerely that it will be A Happy Healthy and Hopeful New Year for us all.I myself am going to try and be positive and look to the future with a happy heart,but keep all the precious memories of my Beloved Brother,in my heart and smile when I think of him.Today,I will light his candle once again as I do every day and look at his photograph and raise a glass to him.As no doubt many of you do to your loved ones who are no longer with you.Take care all,and see you soon.xxx

9 comments:

  1. A very happy New Year to you both, I hope it will be all that you could wish for, Hold your dear Brother in your heart, he is always with you. Hope to see a lot more of your crafts again this year xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Tilly.Do hope it's a good 2022 for you too.May be you might get to Australia,are they still out there.xx

      Delete
    2. yes, I had a good long chat with Craig New Years morning, would you believe your bag also goes with me to use as a handbag with it being so light and always gets complements !! got your money's worth there lol xx

      Delete
  2. Best wishes for the New Year Lee
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photo, wishing you all the best for 2022, stay safe and well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very Happy New Year 2022 Lee..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

 Hi Happy Saturday all.Just a lil bit of crochet to show you.The start of one of my stash busting giant granny square blankets.I am learning...