Sunday 23 January 2022

Sad news


 Hello,hope your Sunday is going well.It is a pleasant day here.I enjoyed my afternoon at The Garden Centre,but while I was there,I had a phone call to say my lovely friend has passed away.Do you remember,I made her the card  ( Nitwits ) with the dog and cats on it.She had been very very ill for a number of years and was not having any quality of life at all.I suppose for her it is a release from pain,but I will miss her sharp wit and intelligence.xx On a happier note,I had a lovely time with close friends for lunch yesterday.The food was really good although my "Poached Pear" was like concrete so I don't think the chef had heeded the clue in the word "Poached" lol.Received some Beautiful Flowers and lil  pair of earrings,so lovely of them.Enjoy your day.xx

7 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.Glad to hear you had a good day
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lee just read your comment and hope they were happy memories and didn't upset you.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,no of course not.It was nice to see.Yes very happy memories thank you.xx

      Delete
  3. Sorry to hear your sad news, it's hard to lose a dear friend.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear your sad news Ginny♥♥♥
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry to hear your sad news, I'm glad you still managed to enjoy your afternoon though.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww Lee I am sorry about your friend, its never easy to let them go.
    Glad you had a nice day with friends anyway and those flowers are simply beautiful. Hugs.xxxx

    ReplyDelete

 Hi Happy Saturday all.Just a lil bit of crochet to show you.The start of one of my stash busting giant granny square blankets.I am learning...