Thursday 20 January 2022

Basil my boy


 Hi,just thought I would post a pic of my beloved Basil.this is an old pic,as he is 8 now.I have been looking after Basil since he was 4 months old and we are best mates.I feel he is half mine,I have trained him,he is quite the lil mischief and knows because I love him so much,he will try it on sometimes so I have to firm but kind.I am such a softy when it comes to animals anyway,they always come First lol.So Happy Thursday all.I am being taken to The Garden Centre later,by a friend ( we do not drive anymore ) as the start of my Birthday Treats.They have rather a delightful Coffee Shop ( I only drink Tea lol ) where they serve fab food,and the view is just wonderful too.See ya all later.x

7 comments:

  1. He looks like a lovely boy, I am the same as you when it comes to animals and couldn't imagine life without them, dogs, horses, hens, ducks we have them all and each offers their own unique richness to our lives.

    Enjoy your outing.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,yes I'v seen your wonderful photos.I worked on a friends farm when I was 15 and loved it.I have always loved all animals,sometimes as my mum used to say,a little too much as they would always come before humans lol.xx

      Delete
  2. wonderful photo of Basil enjoy your day. Ginny♥
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a lovely birthday treat at the garden centre, a great picture of Basil xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your birthday is wonderful you deserve it Lee.
    Love the pic of Basil, he is a beauty, big hugs to him.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Basil looks like a lovely boy- bet he has boundless energy, Border Collies are impossible to wear out! Hope you enjoyed the birthday treat...and lots more to look forward to!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous photo of Basil, he looks like butter wouldn't melt!
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete

 Hi Happy Saturday all.Just a lil bit of crochet to show you.The start of one of my stash busting giant granny square blankets.I am learning...