Saturday 30 April 2022

My Ronni The Mog


 Happy Saturday all.Though this might make you smile.My beloved "Ronni The Mog",oh how I miss him.he has been gone 5yrs now.As I don't have a card to share thought you would have a chuckle at this.He ruled our house,was the most gentle and lovely mog but he was The Boss lol.Enjoy your Bank Holiday.I will of course be Dog Walking Basil The Collie as his owner is at work grrrrr.xx PS: This is at our old house and we were having new carpet hence the bare floor boards.

12 comments:

  1. Ah we miss our little ffur blalls happy Saturday to you.
    Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. a lovely picture lol, I hope you are feeling much better now, we have lovely sunshine today and hope you do xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi,it has eased a lil bit but not much especially when I try to go upstairs or hills lol.

      Delete
  3. Yes he definitely looks "the boss" lol our boss is an 11yrs old female as the younger male one we have is a right wuss lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Lee he was adorable, what a gorgeous boy and nice and chunky too. I love all animals but its just too hard when they leave isn't it.
    Hope you have a lovely weekend.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heartbreaking,I can't really cope with it like some can.xx

      Delete
  5. Aww...he looks just like our Wilbur. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, he's gorgeous. He certainly knew how to make himself comfortable, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Arh, they are definitely in charge and always put comfort first. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww Ronni was such a gorgous boy.
    We lost our beautiful black manx cat Jack last month & I'm heartbroken, he was only four. To some people they are "just cats" but to me they are my fur babies xx

    ReplyDelete

 Hi Happy Saturday all.Just a lil bit of crochet to show you.The start of one of my stash busting giant granny square blankets.I am learning...